In accordance with the Buckinghamshire Council admissions policy, priority goes to children who live locally. All admission places are allocated by Buckinghamshire Council and they also hold any waiting lists.
Please refer to the Buckinghamshire Council Admissions Policy:
Admission to Rainbow Nursery (children aged 3-4)
The Governors of the school will offer children a place in the Nursery usually the term after they have reached their third birthday according to the criteria in the following order of priority (shown below)
Admission to Jungle Nursery (children aged 2-3)
Governors of the school will offer children in the 2 year old Nursery a place once they have reached their second birthday in the following order of priority.
- Children in the care of a Local Authority (Looked After Children)
- Children with a particular compelling educational and/or social or medical need as referred by a professional (e.g. social worker, speech therapist, doctor, etc)
- Children who have an elder sibling currently attending Oak Green School in the term of their admission.
- Children living in the catchment area.
- Children not living in the catchment area.